The Safe2Tell Colorado mobile app for reporting threatening behaviors and safety concerns in Colorado is available for students, parents and community members on the Apple App Store for iphones/ipads and Google Play for Android devices. The Safe2Tell Colorado mobile app is password protected, allows reporters to upload videos or photos, and features two-way dialogue functionality with the reporter and dispatcher for additional information.
To promote the mobile app in your school or community, posters and marketing materials are available. Click here to view the new posters available for you to print. You may order 11 x 17 printed color copies via our online order form or by calling our main administrative line at 720-508-6800. Check back often for updates and additional resources to help you promote the Safe2Tell Colorado Mobile App in your school or community.
Mobile App Promotional Resources for downloading, printing and sharing:
- Mobile App Information Flyer for Parents - Click Here
- Mobile App Features Flyer - Click Here
- Keep Your Community and School Safe (color image) - Click Here
- Report Bus Concerns (color image) - Click Here
- New Mobile App Announcement (color image) - Click Here
- See It. Report It. Stop It. (color image) - Click Here
- Start The Year Off Safe (color image) - Click Here
Below is a instructional video on how to use the new mobile app to make a Safe2Tell report: