SAFE2TELL COLORADO is designed to help YOU anonymously report any threatening behavior that endangers you, your friends, your family, or your community. The Student Section is meant for you - the students. It is intended to be a place where you can find information that you are interested in and provide ways to get help for a friend who might be struggling.
Please make sure that you are aware of Safe2Tell Colorado and how to use it appropriately:
- Safe2Tell CO is for students who need to report threats to themselves or others - in a way that keeps them SAFE.
- Safe2Tell CO is ANONYMOUS - this means your identity is UNKNOWN. Anonymity is protected by Colorado state law.
- The Toll-Free number is: 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE). Save the number as a contact in your cell phone, in case you ever need it!
- Anonymous web reports can be made by clicking the Submit a Tip Button.
- Reports also may be made using the anonymous Safe2Tell Colorado mobile app available on the Apple Store and Google Play.
- Safe2Tell CO is for serious reports only. It is NOT for pranks or hang-up calls.
Students use Safe2Tell Colorado to report: bullying, stealing, threats, fights, drugs, alcohol, weapons, sexual misconduct, harassment, stalking, dating violence, cutting, suicidal behaviors or any other violent or dangerous situations that threaten their safety or the safety of others. It is for the purpose of prevention and intervention, to help keep students safe and healthy. Find more information on concerns facing youth by entering the Student Lounge.
If you, or someone you know, is struggling and you don’t know where to turn for help, you always can start by making a report to Safe2Tell™ Colorado. Call 1-877-542-7233, make a web report using the submit a tip button to the left, or download the Safe2Tell Colorado mobile app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Click Here to ANONYMOUSLY REPORT anything that is scaring or endangering you, your friends or your family.